Kyocera SoHo KX1
Kyocera today introduced several new CDMA phones.
- Koi: Swivel design with megapixel camera and flash. Features include video recording and playback, 16 MB of memory, a large 262,000-color display, and MMS. Available Q2.
- KX440: Ruggedized Push-To-Talk phone with speakerphone and voice dialing. Available mid-year.
- KX1: Clamshell with 65,000-color main display, external display, changeable faceplates, speakerphone, and voice dialing.
- Pulse: Similar to current Phantom, Blade and Rave models, with updated styling and changeable faceplates.
- Aktiv: Similar to Pulse, with rubberized case for durability.