Home  ›  Forums  ›

Around the World

all discussions

Trip to Italy

Radark

Aug 21, 2014, 11:28 PM
Hi guys and gals. I was doing a bit of research for my dad who is taking a trip to Italy his wife planned and is currently freaking out that his work won't be able to get in touch with him. He is cheap and his wife is paying for the trip. Long story short he is looking for the cheapest way to stay connected to his work back in the US. Currently he is still using Cricket

The most recent post I saw regarding Italy was from 5 years ago so I wanted to see if anyone could help me gather up some more up to date information. The gist of what I am looking for would be a cheap reliable carrier I could suggest to him. As well as cheap SIM based phone suggestions. I suspect a very basic smartphone would be adequate.

Thanks for any and all help w...
(continues)
sarahony1

Sep 8, 2014, 9:50 AM
After a detailed research I have come through an innovation in technology, Shaston Corp. is active in telephony for over 20 years worldwide and constantly uses his experience to provide innovative new products and services that make use of your easiest and cheapest mobile phone while traveling to abroad. Thus, XXSIM is a SIM card allows travelers to use their mobile phones abroad at a fraction of the usual price.
You get free calls abroad in most countries or price without competition when you make a call from abroad, sending text messages or access the Internet from anywhere in the world . The XXSIM service works in over 190 countries. XXSIM also offers special solutions tailored to customer needs (SIM, micro Corporate Account). XXSIM prov...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.