Around the World

all discussions

Sony Ericsson K750

kathrena

Jun 19, 2005, 5:52 PM
🙂 WILL IT B 4 Cingular or verozon Wireless
smd

Jun 19, 2005, 11:36 PM
Hahahaha, you make me laugh. First off, Sony Ericsson doesn't make CDMA phones, Secondly the phone is GSM. It though does not have the 850 mhz band, though, if they made an american version it would not come out for Cingular as it has a contractual agreement with Nokia, stating that they will not sell other companies bar phones until 2007 I do believe.
kathrena

Jun 20, 2005, 4:06 PM
DOnt need 2 be all fresh newayz thanx! 4 the info
mrcamp

Jun 21, 2005, 6:36 AM
FYI, Sony Ericson does make CDMA phones. Not sure where you got your info from. The T608 is a CDMA phone on the SprintPCS network.

smd said:
Hahahaha, you make me laugh. First off, Sony Ericsson doesn't make CDMA phones, Secondly the phone is GSM. It though does not have the 850 mhz band, though, if they made an american version it would not come out for Cingular as it has a contractual agreement with Nokia, stating that they will not sell other companies bar phones until 2007 I do believe.
scotsboyuk

Jun 30, 2005, 2:35 PM
The T608 is an older handset; SE no longer make CDMA handsets for the North American market.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.