Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

Xperia Z5 Ultra will be accompanied by Snapdragon 820

hoabizza

Sep 10, 2015, 2:31 AM
Sony has released triple killers including Xpeira Z5, Z5 Compact, Z5 Premium and they seem to drew our attention a lot. With a bunch of innovative and inspirational specs, I hope that those guys can save Sony from the brink of extinction. Today, the news coming to you will unveil another flagship, Xperia Z5 Ultra, which can come out with a large screen and of course, with 4K resolution.
If this new rumor is to be believed, the http://zenphone2.com/ Sony Xperia Z5 Ultra will come with a 6.44-inch display running a resolution of 2160 x 3840 pixels (4K), the same 23MP primary camera that Sony has fitted inside the standard Xperia Z5, the Xperia Z5 Compact, and the Xperia Z5 Premium, and a large 4000mAh battery to keep the lights on for as long...
(continues)
onapthanh

Oct 8, 2015, 11:20 AM
I think that have been a sony fan for a long time now, the Z ultra is one of the most memorable devices I have till date and still loving it. Love they way sony continue support of the first Gen Xperia units and have always maintain an affordable price offering compare to other smartphone maker... (so sony don't make me eat my word here today 🙂)
And Guys pls... the Ultra models with 6.4" screens are still the best, hands down and i'm definately looking forward to the Z5 Ultra... Please make it happen as i'm not touching any models that doesn't have a min 6" screen.
katherinemiller905

Nov 23, 2015, 9:06 PM
Sony is a good android brand. I always loved it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.