Like the McDonald's peeps say, "I'm loving it!"

To Fleur: HAHAHAHAHA! We won!
Alpha Male

Jan 2, 2017, 1:24 PM
TRIGGERED
Webb

Jan 3, 2017, 12:58 PM
*shrugs*

I know it hasn't sunk in yet, but you haven't actually won, per se. You have merely gotten your way.

Now, you get to reap the whirlwind.
Hadouken

Jan 3, 2017, 6:20 PM
Nope, we've won big time! No matter how Trump is as POTUS, Shillary won't be picking for the Supreme Court. That puts us ahead by 20 years me thinks.

I wish all the snowflakes that used to post here would come back, so I could rub their noses in it.

Excuse me, I have gay pride, Mexican and ISIS flags to burn.

God bless the USA!
Webb

Jan 4, 2017, 4:23 AM
You've won in the sense that a child who disobeys its mother and sticks a crayon up its nose has 'won', snowflake.

But, I understand that you value the veneer of correctness to your politics over... well... what happens when these yarbos try to run a country.

Enjoy your plate of ash.
Hadouken

Jan 4, 2017, 8:32 PM
With the liberal leader's lies, getting caught cheating the election, fake news (Russia anyone?), and all around typical hypocrisy we've all become accustomed to, I'd be embarrassed to admit I was a liberal. Then again, liberals don't know the concept of shame.

No disrespect Webb, but I will be back here in four years rubbing Trump's success in your face. Unlike Obama, Trump acts. Obama draws lines in sand and bows to kings.
Webb

Jan 4, 2017, 11:39 PM
1) I'm not into fanfic. No disrespect.

2) It's really weird to hear you go all authoritarian because I'd been under the impression you were a bit libertarian. But maybe I hadn't been paying attention all of these years and have you mixed up with someone else because of how much you all change names.

But, I'll give you that Trump acts. He doesn't think, but he does act. And, I imagine both must be reassuring to some folks who can identify with the wisdom of "hold my beer and watch this". And the United States has had a fierce anti-intellectual streak boiling for a while now on both what were traditionally the left and the right. And, he really speaks to that.

Well, that, and ethnic nationalism.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2019 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.