Home  ›  Forums  ›

Lounge

all discussions

show all 33 replies

Please please stay!

Drunk

Dec 16, 2015, 11:55 AM
Remember when this site was hopping with crazy people and the people had a good time? Then do you remember when people got the ban because they had opinions and thoughts and because the Internet? How did that work out? Tell me, how did it work out for you peeps?

That ought to teach you to have an opinion! How dare you comment! This is the house that Rich built and no llama will ever destroy it!
tararatarara

Dec 16, 2015, 4:53 PM
hahahahaha people changed works, then there is the group on fb that some of us wen to...

iร‚ยดm home and bored (i have a sick leave) so who are you, what was your original name?
Drunk

Aug 11, 2018, 2:20 PM
I'm drunk, have always been drunk and have been here longer than you. Learn to read.
Hadouken

Jan 6, 2017, 8:45 AM
I miss the old format. I'm sure the new format is part of the reason why the crickets are humping. Crybay, censoring, hypoctiical, social justice warriors were the other half. It lost its appeal when you'd be personally attacked by the leftist fascists, then get a warning for hurting their feelings. I doubt Rich gives 2 sh*** about lounge activity.

Too bad. This joint used to be alright
Webb

Jan 6, 2017, 1:03 PM
You're being a bit of a crybaby.
Hadouken

Jan 6, 2017, 1:12 PM
You can't possibly disagree with me. What's your assessment of the barren lounge? Scope out the previous comments (what few are left), you'll see most posters agree with me.
Webb

Jan 6, 2017, 1:28 PM
Looks like you got what you wanted. You can screech your entitled man-baby head off now and no one is here to give enough of a damn to report you if you violate ToC.
Hadouken

Jan 6, 2017, 2:25 PM
"Crybaby", "man-baby head".

Insults. You've got nothing. It makes me very happy that the intellectual Webb has to resort to insults because his argument has no content. I imagine you pounding your fists in anger, throwing a typical liberal tizzy fit. The kind Libbys throw when they've been beaten by facts.

The left have lost their teeth with that ploy.
Webb

Jan 6, 2017, 3:09 PM
Lol. I'm... savouring the irony of what you just said. ๐Ÿ˜

Cries about being insulted. Sits here on an empty board hurling invective at people who aren't here anymore.

Cries about there not being enough substance to an argument. Never has any to his own.

Oh Mossy...
Hadouken

Jan 6, 2017, 3:26 PM
Where was I wrong?
Webb

Jan 6, 2017, 3:39 PM
You're going to have to stop sputtering incoherently before you can step up to the level of being wrong there kiddo. ๐Ÿ˜
Webb

Jan 6, 2017, 3:57 PM
I am, however, deriving way more entertainment than I really should from the way you're simultaneously crying about how "liberals" ruined the place, and complaining about how they aren't here anymore. That's probably my cue to get the hell out of the lab and let the future Mrs. drag me off for some kind of sordid debauchery.
Hadouken

Jan 6, 2017, 4:29 PM
Don't put words in my mouth. I don't miss the liberal element here at all.. I miss the people that used to post here, that weren't triggered by facts or peole that celebrate inferiority.

Good day!
Webb

Jan 7, 2017, 12:49 AM
>> Don't put words in my mouth. I don't miss the liberal element here at all.. I miss the people that used to post here, that weren't triggered by facts or peole that celebrate inferiority.

Yeah. Maybe if you walk that talk. ;)

Where you have a point is that lounge activity is unlikely to be of concern to Rich.
Webb

Jan 6, 2017, 3:16 PM
>> I imagine you pounding your fists in anger, throwing a typical liberal tizzy fit.

Or alternately, laughing my ass off at your hysterics.

Do you need a hug? Get over here you big lug. ๐Ÿ˜
Hadouken

Jan 6, 2017, 3:38 PM
Who knows, maybe you and I trolling might bring some sukkas back!
Webb

Jan 6, 2017, 3:56 PM
If not that, then our vaguely homoerotic subtexts.
Zombiej2.0

Jul 18, 2017, 12:23 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB
Webb

Jan 6, 2017, 1:48 PM
Also, I can't help but notice that the Lounge was rather jumping for years even with the awful "fascist" tyranny of "SJW's". :/
Basket Case

Jan 6, 2017, 9:41 AM
Hi! I'm new! Just kidding. ..hope you had a good holiday!
Hadouken

Jan 6, 2017, 10:19 AM
Hiya Chica! You still at that job that doesn't let you post?
herbz

Jan 12, 2017, 8:29 PM
I havent been on here for years since 2012 i got a new job at Iqor
Zombiej2.0

Jan 21, 2017, 7:50 AM
;_;
Alpha Male

Jan 23, 2017, 11:40 AM
Llama did NOT destroy this house. The new format did. And, IMO the "over modulation". But it's their site, they make the rules.
OriginalPhoneGuy

Mar 9, 2017, 11:32 AM
I remember it, about 10 years ago...

Two accounts and forgotten passwords and email accounts later...I'm back. ish
longsleeves

Apr 1, 2017, 5:52 PM
I ate a llama
Alpha Male

Apr 4, 2017, 10:09 AM
You liked it...a lot!
Arjuun

May 10, 2017, 4:59 PM
LLama did destroy it , he pushed off so many other people, he went out of his way to be mean and rude to people , some older 50+ white males just didn't like having people of other races and cultures around.

He ran a lot of people off , rest was just a lot of us grew up and have better jobs now
Zombiej2.0

Jul 15, 2017, 12:59 AM
That's not even close to the truth.

This forum died when the removed the archive.
Drunk

Aug 11, 2018, 2:21 PM
Your racist comment makes me sick.
haggard2

Sep 13, 2023, 11:56 PM
No u
Hadouken

Sep 14, 2017, 7:34 PM
Come back Drunk, come back!!
Drunk

Nov 10, 2022, 9:03 PM
Iโ€™m here
Hadouken

Oct 10, 2023, 4:36 AM
How you doing, man?
I am glad to see you're still around

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.