Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

KRZR SYNC

spawn1980

Dec 1, 2006, 12:56 PM
I just got my krzr and don't know how to sync it. I would like to transfer my contacts and calender from my pc to this phone. Please help....
r_a_smith3530

Dec 12, 2006, 1:05 PM
In order to assist you, we need to know who your provider is. Synching a KRZR phone is handled differently depending on the carrier and interface on it.

Is it a K1 (GSM) or K1m, and then, who is your provider?
null

Dec 20, 2006, 1:39 PM
Igonemobile might have a usb cable that might help. Check out the site:

http://www.igonemobile.com/products/motorola_phone_a ... »

Their prices are resonably low and shipping usually takes a couple of days.
r_a_smith3530

Dec 20, 2006, 4:05 PM
Hmm, I assumed that the original poster was asking how to perform a synch, not what equipment was involved. Seeing that the KRZR phone has only an EMU jack, I figured that part would be pretty evident.

Now, as to the procedure to use, and the software which might be required, again, it depends on the carrier. There are three main images on the KRZR (I speak of the CDMA phones here), and they are Verizon, Sprint, and generic (US Cellular, Alltel, etc). Each of these synch with a PC in a different fashion.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.