Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Black Friday, Cell Phones Dropping too??

Charli4romBklyn

Nov 7, 2006, 11:42 PM
The annual day, I believe it's after Thanksgiving, when stores slash prices to accomodate consumers shopping for the holiday season. My question is, will cell phones be affected? or Have they been affected in the past seasons? I'm looking to buy a treo 700p, but after getting scammed for an i930, I don't want to pay $400+ for it. Can anyone help?
Sales

Nov 8, 2006, 2:39 PM
Unfortunately the cell phone market usually stay at the same price for Thanksgiving. The one thing you may see are the basci phones that are given away for free or the manufacture might have a bigger rebate on certain phones
drksyde

Nov 9, 2006, 1:39 PM
I know US Cellular will be doing something special with a nice phone. I can't release details though.
jareddude42

Nov 19, 2006, 4:25 PM
sprint will have some good deals but just like everyone else i can not say any details due to confidentiality agreements
Turbomagnani

Nov 20, 2006, 5:26 PM
our store is giving away free 😲 accessories for every new sign up and the cheaper phones are free 😲

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.