Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

on smart phones/pda phones that run on windows mobile, why not make one fullyloaded?

hxcrj

Nov 6, 2006, 6:46 PM
on with wifi, bluetooth,WAP/web browser, everything? its obviously possable because some of them already come close; and don't say it would cost a lot more because i compared features on a whole bunch of them and to fill in the gaps wouldn't be that hard. so why cant we, or are we in the process or what?

thanks

HXCrj
toolz

Nov 6, 2006, 10:05 PM
ppc6700/vx-6700 look into it 🙂
tell me what it's missing?

bluetooth
picture/video
wifi
browse wap AND normal sites
third party software is endless
i have a mobile p2p client that rox
pocket office suite
nes snes genesis emulator plus endless amounts of games.
seriously look into the phone cause i love mine
ive had a 700w and a samsung i830 and they dont even come close
kamuell

Jan 19, 2007, 2:31 PM
does it REALLY navigate "normal sites" ? what other phones do this?
switchy85

Jan 19, 2007, 6:46 PM
Umm, any phone with Windows Mobile and PocketIE can browse full sites (unless it is flash or something like that). How it looks on the screen isn't always desirable, though. Also, check out the Cingular 8525 and its counterparts, it does all the stuff listed plus more.
kamuell

Jan 20, 2007, 5:10 PM
thanks switchy... but do they work well as phones? most reviews i've seen indicate these don't work well as phones.... i.e. poor call quality etc
kamuell

Jan 20, 2007, 7:07 PM
so switchy you got me thinking - does this mean something slim like the cingular 3125 (HTC STRTrk), which has windows mobile 5 and IE Mobile - would allow you to hit pretty much any website.... i.e. citibank, any webmail, etc, etc?

b/c ideally soemthing like the 3125 would be the slimmest option providing full web usage.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.