Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Is the RAZR always behind?

peanutblue

Sep 7, 2006, 1:28 PM
I'm just curious. When the first RAZR was released, it had a still camera while other companies were making video camera phones. Now the V3i comes out with a 1 megapixel camera, while other companies are soon putting out 2 or 3 MP cameras. I know it's pretty, but come on! Give me a RAZR with a 3 MP camera, HSDPA, and some other top of the line stuff, then I'll join the crowd.
Protege

Sep 7, 2006, 1:43 PM
Watch for the RAZR MAXX and KRZR phones coming soon from MOTO... RAZR MAXX will have HSDPA as well as dual cameras (one of the cameras being 2mp) and KRZR will also have 2mp camera...

Also, the RAZR MAXX will not only be more advanced, but it will also be thinner than any other RAZR phone...
LilShorty

Sep 7, 2006, 5:13 PM
Protege said:
Watch for the RAZR MAXX and KRZR phones coming soon from MOTO... RAZR MAXX will have HSDPA as well as dual cameras (one of the cameras being 2mp) and KRZR will also have 2mp camera...

Also, the RAZR MAXX will not only be more advanced, but it will also be thinner than any other RAZR phone...

Are these GSM, CDMA, TDMA...? Also, is Motorola ever going to get over the RAZR? I've never seen a phone rereleased so often.
Foamy

Sep 7, 2006, 5:27 PM
Well, you know Motorola's motto... "If it works, milk every last cent out of it and then drive it into the ground."
AwpdsR

Sep 9, 2006, 8:03 AM
🤣
Protege

Sep 7, 2006, 1:44 PM
BTW, the v3i has been out for a longgggg time ... Cingular just happened to wait really long to launch it... which actually makes no sense with the newer RAZR phones (KRZR, RIZR,RAZR MAXX) due out soon...
peanutblue

Sep 7, 2006, 1:47 PM
But for the average consumer, there's no difference between when the provider puts out a phone and when the phone comes out. I could buy an unlocked phone, but odds are I'd have a heck of a headache working with internet, etc.
Protege

Sep 7, 2006, 1:50 PM
I admit it can be a headache SOMETIMES... but more often than not... assuming you get someone knowledgeable on TECH support... its an easy process... from my experience at least...
LordOfPhoneScoop

Sep 7, 2006, 6:56 PM
That's exactly why I got my A950 instead. Performance comes before looks in my book.
towelie55

Sep 9, 2006, 9:35 PM
unless your phone looks like the a950, then dont get anything at all.
Verizon customers:
camera phone go with the a990
Music Phone go with the chocolate
Good Durable phone go with the 8300
PDA phone go with the treo
all are great phones that i really recommend. Shouldnt have any problems down the road with them.
chainsaw

Sep 11, 2006, 3:57 PM
Don't forget to bring a towel!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.