Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Which cellphone should I buy~!

japi_86

Jul 28, 2004, 3:16 PM
In a month or so, I am planning to buy a cell phone. However I need someone to tell me which one to buy. There are so many in the market that i do not know which to buy. What I am looking for a cellphone is the look. I want a cellphone that has a very nice design, fashionable and cool. I am looking for a 200-400 price range. Thank you
disturbed1

Jul 28, 2004, 3:28 PM
wow...with that kind of price range you're certainly not limited very much. In the next month or two Moto's got some nifties comin out like the v710 or the a630, I understand the LG vx7000 is very nice and there's always some good stuff out there from Samsung if you look at sprint. Then there are some Nokias out there that aren't exactly new, but still very cool like the 3620.

My advice is to look at the Phones section of this site to find some things that you like then you can use the compare tool to look at up to 5 of them at a time to see what you like better. Then it's all a matter of finding the carrier. My advice is to not get your heart set too much on one model because the carrier that has it may or may not be able to give you...
(continues)
phonepimp3376

Jul 30, 2004, 1:00 PM
Moto V620 is a great looking, absolutely feature-packed phone if you are looking for GSM worldbands.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.