Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 17 replies

What your carrier says about your personality.

elvis_hiccup

Jul 15, 2006, 9:14 PM
Cingular: The rich family who has enough money to do anything they want or the teenage girl who is "in".

Verizon: The people who get a new cell phone every two years and between those years only occasionally use their cell phone to check up on the kids at college.

T-Mobile: The girl in her mid 20s who needs to talk to her girlfriends about her cute little chihuahua on her magenta RAZR.

Sprint: The conservative or low-income family who needs a cell phone for calling people and nothing else (of course the businessman who needs to use his blackberry as a modem for his laptop)

Nextel: The construction worker or architect who need the ability to curse and shout at his co-workers when he or she is drinking his morning gas-station coffe...
(continues)
mistercrinkles

Jul 16, 2006, 2:13 PM
This is probably one of the stupidest post ever.

/end "flame"
Foreverblue

Jul 16, 2006, 3:11 PM
I 2nd that motion 😕
SkillciaX

Jul 16, 2006, 3:42 PM
I myself have a different opinion on that...

Sprint: The b*tchy customers. These customers sign up soley to complain and complain because they know Sprint will take in the @ss and give them what they want. There is no negotiating here. It's give me now or I cancel.

cingular: The penny pinchers. These customers want every single minute they pay for even if they'll never use it. These customers have 3,000+ rollover minutes and they're proud!

T-Mobile: Also penny pinchers, but these customers don't need rollover because they know they're getting more minutes for a cheaper price, and will probably use the minutes.

Nextel: Either your business or your gangsta-ish customer. This customer needs to talk to lots of people, very fast, and ...
(continues)
Argonnj

Jul 22, 2006, 11:07 AM
SkillciaX said:
Nextel: Either your business or your gangsta-ish customer.

One of the main reasons I dropped nextel. Between all those "where you at?" boost mobile commercials and the people I saw using them. I decided I didn't want to be associated with that crowd. Weird how boost is street slang for stealing and that it seems to be the demographic boost is marketing too.
mistercrinkles

Jul 17, 2006, 11:18 AM
E-mail me all you want, Elvis.

I will speak my mind when and where I choose.
BennyBoy940

Jul 27, 2006, 10:54 PM
no its not i just busted a gut laughing!
skyway900

Jul 16, 2006, 9:55 PM
why are u being so mean? god have u geeks heard of "polite?
tonysgirl

Jul 17, 2006, 8:32 AM
No offense, but what facts do you have that back up your absurd findings? This post definately lacks taste and has to say a lot about the personality of the person that wrote it.
mistercrinkles

Jul 17, 2006, 11:19 AM
Thank you Tonysgirl, I'm not the only one who thinks this post is retarded!

Elvis himself even e-mailed me and said 'keep your thoughts to yourself' in a more negative manner.

These forums are not for suppression. Thank you Elvis.
elvis_hiccup

Jul 17, 2006, 12:25 PM
i really didn't mean to insult anybody or cause something like this to happen.

i am sure that we all have our opinions about different posts. but why does everybody just send negative posts to this. there is the option to just leave it be and ignore it. i apologize for any aggressive or negative thoughts or depictions of me that this post or replying post may have given any of you.

i would appreciate if all the people involved in this thread would reply to this so i know that he or she has seen it.

i am really new to the on-line forums so... yeah...
snapps

Jul 18, 2006, 6:21 PM
i thought ur original post was good..seems pretty acurate to my area
skyway900

Jul 18, 2006, 7:53 PM
thanx! 😁
wfine81

Jul 19, 2006, 10:37 AM
Thats the funniest thing I have read in a while, seems to hit the nail on the head from where Im at, must be a nation wide thing. 🤣
BennyBoy940

Jul 27, 2006, 11:00 PM
I use tracfone! I have a great nokia phone that holds 25 contacts and it has changeable faceplates, i cant change my banner, but i dont care because my minutes are only 78 cents per minute and 1.89 in roaming areas, which includes my basement. I dont have a contract though! Woo! GO tracfone! NOT!
sowhatsowhat10

Jul 19, 2006, 5:58 PM
🤣 oh so true
nateb

Jul 27, 2006, 5:59 PM
Thank you for having the guts to call out your stereotypes, right or wrong.

You people just do not get it yet, maybe it will take a few more years for us americans to finally get some smarts about the cellular industry.

Cell phone carriers, like most companies, target their products for a specific demographic. They can't be that obvious with their targeting as to not alienate any potential customer.

don't believe me? look for yourself. Next time you see someone with a sprint phone look at them, i bet i could describe them perfectly for you right now, but them people would cry on here saying i was mean. I'm not mean, just right.

verizon: Think they are better than everyone else. Sued for misrepresnting their coverage. Business ty...
(continues)
BennyBoy940

Jul 27, 2006, 10:52 PM
🙂 You forgot alltel...they just plain suck! HE he! But i agree with everything else you wrote too! Oh and tracfone now there is a reliabe and dependant company (he He) 😛

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.