Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Cell Phone Skins?

mndynasty

Jun 19, 2006, 10:43 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any idea on what i need to make custom cellphone skins. and by skins i means the thin vinyl stick on. i've searched the internet put i have really found nothing. i've found i few people like me looking for the same answers and some companys that make them. please help.
DEREK FOREEL

Jun 19, 2006, 3:24 PM
i know skinit.com has a option to add your own pic...ie a photo, or some graffix either drawn or found online.
sockit.net

Jun 29, 2006, 11:29 PM
well not to toot my own horn but my company makes custom socks for them... check it out... www.sockit.net

but if you are looking for skins - id check best buy.. they had somehting like that.... i thought... but other than that there isnt really that much out there...

-todd
www.sockit.net
OB1J3D1

Jun 30, 2006, 12:29 PM
I was thinking of getting ipod socks or gameboy micro socks for my A-900 and came across sockit.net. Just wondering, do you guys get many requests for solid colors? I'm looking for basic black.
under05

Jul 6, 2006, 12:35 PM
I don't know if this company tells you how to make them but they have some already created. www.visionskins.com
viojay

Jul 19, 2006, 12:36 AM
Best Buy has tattoos...which is basically just a sticker you print on to put on your phone. They work pretty well tho, problem is only ones we carry (my store at least but I'm a 20K 😛) is for the razr and slvr (stupid razr...sorry, I hate that phone)
whiskey7

Jul 19, 2006, 12:38 PM
you should look at www.mytego.com for custom skins.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.