Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I don't know what to think

sammyp

Jul 17, 2004, 1:31 PM
It looks as if it doesn't swivel or anything. If it stays like that it makes it pretty awkward. Otherwise it's different.
towermonkey

Jul 17, 2004, 1:43 PM
Pretty clunky looking. I can't imagine that anybody but a hardcore techie would actually wear/use this.

Still, it's a good first start. I seem to remember the company that owns Swatch came up with one a few years back, but I don't think it ever went into production.
schnozejt

Jul 17, 2004, 2:02 PM
I wonder how big it is. I don't think i'll ever where that, I might give a shot
CainMarko

Jul 20, 2004, 1:56 PM
well, the article you referenced shows the phone is scheduled to be released in november 2003?!?!? is this a samsung or a moto?? 😛 well... obviously we won't see the phone anytime soon. samsung offered a similar watchphone but it wasn't released either. Looks cool tho... if you're into dick tracey 🙄
timslo

Jul 21, 2004, 12:02 PM
It looks too bulky and something I wouldn't wear anyway. Other than my own personal objections, it looks like a great idea and something to look forward to in the near future.
disturbed1

Jul 21, 2004, 9:57 PM
Looks pretty cool. Very Star Trek or Dick Tracy. I doubt I'd like it, although its bulk would serve to cover the tattoo on my left wrist. But with the tech heads, trekkies, and "Bling-Blingers" it'd be wildly popular.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.