Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Bluetooth Question

rcadden

Mar 27, 2004, 12:36 AM
I am holding out for the Nokia 6230, and am wondering about the MMC Card, and transferring files such as MP3s. The two options I can see is either purchasing a USB Bluetooth for my desktop, or a memory card reader. I guess my first question is can you transfer files like that over Bluetooth, and my second question is, if you can, which is faster/easier? Going over Bluetooth or with a memory card reader?
Rich Brome

Mar 27, 2004, 12:28 PM
No question the memory card reader would be faster. Bluetooth is pretty slow for that kind of thing.

But you do have to take the MMC card out from under the battery. If you're going to be loading up new MP3s everyday, that could get annoying. Otherwise, maybe not a big deal.
rcadden

Mar 27, 2004, 1:51 PM
That's one thing that Nokia needs to work on; an external memory card slot. So long as bluetooth will transfer files like that, I think I may go that route, cause I like to change up my music quite often. Thanks for the info Rich.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.