Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Better WiFi compatibility?

Yuradumass

Jun 12, 2011, 3:10 PM
I've had issues with several Android devices not working well with my current wireless router. Apps time out, won't connect at all, or move incredibly slowly. I didn't suspect my router until a recent experience I had in which I connected one of my Android devices to the wifi in a restaurant I was patronizing. Quite simply, the device just flew. It worked faster and better than I had ever seen it do before when connected to my wifi network.

So my question to all of you is, have any of you had better experiences with one type of router over another with Android handsets? If so, which one or ones?

I'd appreciate any info you could provide.

Thanks!
pickles

Jun 16, 2011, 10:24 PM
What kind of router do you have now? What kind of android phone do you have? If your phone is wireless n capable, you need a wireless N router to take advantage of the fastest speeds

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.