Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

tutor: unlock TILT for Sprint

is_i

Apr 28, 2008, 4:49 PM
I'm new to this whole phone unlocking thing. I'm thinking of purchasing a HTC Tilt phone that is made for AT&T and then using it on my Sprint account.

Is this possible? How should I go about doing it?

If it isn't possible, can someone recommend a good PDA-Phone that uses Windows Mobile that I can unlock for Sprint?

Thanks
beeferjay

Apr 28, 2008, 6:14 PM
uses GSM, which is apples

sprint uses CDMA which is oranges.

the technology is different and not compatible.

sorry dude
danbright

Apr 28, 2008, 7:32 PM
why not try the touch?? or the mogul?? these are nice phones almost the same as the tilt with of course the exception of the tilting action lol.
ihateeverything

Apr 29, 2008, 11:32 AM
The tilt is ugly and angers me into a deafening rage. I mean yeah..cdma why not?
D Dizzle

Apr 29, 2008, 5:32 PM
I would love to have the TILT on sprint myself, I use to have the Mogul and realized, 64mb of ram in the PDA phone just was'nt enough. I like to have lots of applications/games on my removeable memory card, yet seem to reallly slow down the phone speed after awhile, forcing soft resets daily.

I was told the TILT has more round 256 mb compared to 64, that my reasoning for wanting the TILT, without having ATT.
smiliey

Apr 28, 2008, 9:35 PM
this is a talk shop place buddy.. if you were here to "talk shop" i think that you would have already had the answer to that question..

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.