Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Is it possible to use a VZN phone with Sprint?

magandamee

Oct 17, 2007, 12:40 PM
Is it possible to use the chocolate phone with a sprint contract? Like could I get it unlocked or something?
paddyoc

Oct 17, 2007, 1:14 PM
NO. Just get the Muziq and be done with it.
ajstrong

Oct 17, 2007, 2:26 PM
but the chocolate is SO COOL!!!! and well built too; my friend told me so... 👀 🤣

save yourself alot of grief, and get a sprint phone.
Infomedia

Oct 17, 2007, 3:09 PM
You can flash a Verizon phone over to Sprint. But only thing you can do is make and recieve calls. No texting no internet. So If want the chocolate which in my mind is a piece of **** phone cause I have one. I guess I use it too much. But the Musiq is pretty much the Upgrade to it and it works better. You can even compose your own music on it =].
Yean

Oct 18, 2007, 12:14 PM
Correct....flashing a VZW phone to Sprint will allow voice only, possibly text. Will Sprint allow their customers to use any other branded phone, other tha Sprint...NO!
WM6user

Oct 20, 2007, 9:44 PM
Naw, CDMA is stingy like that, otherwise I'd buy the PN-820 smartphone, and flash it to Sprint. Why would you want a Chocolate phone, anyway? I know so many people with that phone, and hate it.
ReaperTut

Nov 7, 2007, 8:47 PM
Agreed. the chocolate's layout is a nice idea, but beyond that, practicality was not in mind when it was put into design. I have the enV and had the V before that.. i'll most likely end up with the Voyager. who knows.. happy unlocking!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.