Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Data plan with palm treo or blackberry

spidermanroach

Oct 14, 2007, 6:38 PM
Can anybody tell me if you need to get the data plan if you have the treo or the blackberry? I have heard 2 different things if you need to have this to have the phone work. I have people email me and say that everything works on the phone even without the data plan. Thanks for the help.
Hombre07

Oct 16, 2007, 9:11 PM
You want a data phone? You get the data plan. Simple as that. You want to transfer any data you need it. Also to get your mail in rebate back. Anyone who's getting a data phone without a plan is getting it just to look important, of course the phone itself will work.
Infomedia

Oct 17, 2007, 3:12 PM
Wow you people are retarded and don't have any useful information to give to people. No you don't need a data plan. It's highly recommended that you get a data plan so that if you happen to get on the Internet you won't get charged out of the ass. Or you could go with T-Mobile, get the Blackberry Curve. data plan for it is acutually just $20 for the blackberry email and real web browsing. And again. You don't need a data plan but mind you usually if you don't get the data plan your phone price will go up a couple of bucks.
Yean

Oct 18, 2007, 12:06 PM
You don't need a data plan to use data. All you need is an ip or nai address. It would save you money if you have a data package, rather than paying for the space or data per kb.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.