Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

MP3's on your phone S700i

Rynofilms

Oct 29, 2004, 5:29 PM
How do I get mp3's on to my Sony Ericsson s700i. It has a sony memory stick. I have transfered mp3's from my compuer on to my memory stick using usb. but when I but the memory stick back in my phone it wont recognize the mp3 in my media player.
I think It has some kind of copyright protection program on it to keep it from transferring over mp3's. In the manual it says you can only you can get media is by download or picture message. If I need to download full lenght mp3's then how do I do it. I would like to use my phone as an mp3 player any idea's. Thanks to anyone who can help me.
Jonay

Oct 29, 2004, 8:06 PM
I've done this successfully,without any problems. Are you sure you're putting them in the right directories? There is a specific MP3 folder on the memory card. Also note that if you have a Vodefone branded phone you'll not be able to set the MP3's as ringtones ☹️

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.