Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

To anyone that sells the T-Mobile Nokia 6133

JackNever

Apr 10, 2007, 7:12 PM
And to anyone having problems with the Nokia 6133:

I hope I'm posting this in the right forum.

Just read some reviews and thought I'd share some insight.

A lot of complaints were about the grainy/green pic quality. I've seen this problem too, but if you go into the options menu and put it on 'night mode', it should clear it up and it doesn't take pictures that are too bright, like most night mode settings.

Also, I heard some complaints about sending pics and videos, saying that if you try to send video or pic messages, it would shut off or reboot the phone.
This is true. However, it's IMEI specific. Any phone IMEI starting with lower numbers than 3555 will most likely have this problem. If you do, simply go into the ...
(continues)
arigold

Apr 11, 2007, 12:20 PM
I just tried the night mode and it does seem to make an ever so slight difference. I'll have to mail them to myself later and see if I can tell a real difference then.

Regardless, thanks for the insight and its always appreciated when someone takes the time to offer their aid.
Doc Drilla

Apr 17, 2007, 3:40 PM
Good deal. My wife has this phone and I'll do an IMEI check with her to find out if she has the aforementioned string on the device.
d94

Apr 17, 2007, 5:08 PM
ahh..yes when we first started selling the 6133 a little while back, we had probably 2-3 phones with those problems, never lost any sales as we just exchanged them out but good to know incase these issues pop up again

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.