Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Nokia 6133 or Nokia 5300 xpress music phone?

satx73

Mar 14, 2007, 12:04 PM
I'm trying to decide which of these two phones to buy...Nokia 6133 or Nokia 5300 Xpress Music phone. I dont know if either of these two phones supports Itunes or Rhapsody. If anyone has either phone, I would like any feedback, negative or positive, lol.
phone_chick83

Mar 15, 2007, 4:30 PM
i use the 5300. it's an awesome phone. it's easier to transfer music to the 5300 than the 6133. if you've purchased the music from itunes, burn it onto a cd and then upload it to windows media player. you need to do this because the files you purchase from itunes are protected. if you've just uploaded them ono itunes you can convert them to mp3 and in windows media player transfer them to the phone. that way you can literally drag and drop to the nokia drive. if you really want a phone as an mp3 player the 5300 is more effective than the 6133. they both have an FM radio too. if you have any more questions let me know.
satx73

Mar 15, 2007, 10:47 PM
thanks for the infor. its a great help.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.