Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Any mp-3 player phones out there with stereo input?

dwwheelock

Feb 22, 2007, 1:29 PM
Hi,

I've decided I want an mp-3 player and have been shopping the new mp-3/phones, so as only to have to carry one device. However, there's one feature that I want that I haven't been able to find.

I observed a person recently recording a small concert on an mp-3 player directly from the performer's mixing board. This is something I want to be able to do. I want to be able to directly connect a stereo microphone or patch cord and record audio in this manner. Of course most mp-3 phones have mono microphone inputs, but I want stereo.

I've hunted for a stereo Bluetooth microphone that might do this, but they don't seem to exist yet. Bluetooth headsets have stereo earphones, but appear to only have mono microphones.

I'm thinki...
(continues)
Rich Brome

Feb 23, 2007, 9:27 AM
I've never heard of one.
sammys

Mar 6, 2007, 12:28 PM
N-91 , N-92 and the palm treo 750.....there is more you just google it......what type of phones are you in to ?
DetMiMobile

Mar 5, 2007, 1:08 PM
I have yet to find one ...I wish there was such a device i need one too
JustBelowAverage

Mar 5, 2007, 5:58 PM
I had an Archos MP3 player years ago, before the IPod existed, that would record. But it appears that their newer players don't record MP3, although some of their higher end video players will record audio, just not in the MP3 format.
cmbi855

Mar 26, 2007, 4:38 PM
i'm gettin a motorola i885 by boost mobile.it will probably cut a hole in you bank,but it looks good,sounds good,has dedicated music player buttons,micro sd slot (I safely say 512 mega b's are the max size) stereo speakers,also comes with a 64 mega b micro sd chip and some audio headphones(heard to be top notch) 2 mega pixel cam soft feel,iden walkie-talkie,and best of all ,talking menus.it's prepaid so if u like monthly get the motorola i880 from nextel( 😎 look,the best place to get cell's from is 6th ave electronic stores)
I think I got a little carried away but if you want the best non smartphone that does everything(yes it has bluetooth) and want a phone the best media options and popular phone ,then get this phone.u shuld look it up...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.