Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Blackberry 8100

TheBigRyan

Aug 23, 2006, 6:44 PM
I work in the mall, but not for a cell company. However, T-mobile is right outside my store, so I chat with them often about upcoming things. I'm switching over to them from Cingular soon for 3 reasons: 1 - my fiance and I are getting on a family plan, 2 - they have superior internet packages and 3 - the new Blackberry 8100, which sealed the deal. The rep had just gotten it yesterday, and she was playing around with it when I walked up, so she let me test drive it.

Here is the press release:

BlackBerry Pearl from T-Mobile USA – The Best Way to Ring in the Holiday Season
This holiday season, treat that special someone to the BlackBerry Pearl - a cool new BlackBerry that's as perfect for a night on the town as it is for a day in t...
(continues)
Frosty007

Aug 24, 2006, 2:11 PM
Does the rep who showed it to you know that he could lose his job for showing it off like a newborn baby? Mainly after I recieved the same email that he has... where it says things like

"BREAKING NEWS! BlackBerry 8100 Demos are Confidential"

Maybe he should pay attention.

People dont realize that its actually important to keep certain things like this a little bit secret.
getsome

Aug 25, 2006, 10:01 AM
highly agreed. that rep is not so smart
TheBigRyan

Aug 25, 2006, 11:26 AM
Well, I dont know anything about her job or the importance of keeping new phones so hush hush.

However, someone was sneaky and posted the photos i found.

http://www.engadget.com/2006/08/06/blackberry-8100-c ... »

So for you reps who follow all the rules and seem to be in the know: think there's any truth to the $199 price tag? Note that's retail and not with a 2 year agreement. Whether the rep broke a rule of her job or not, I'm still pumped about the phone.
-T---Micah-

Aug 26, 2006, 2:12 PM
Alls I will say is it is sweet and I will be purchasing one. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.