Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Treo 720p???!!!

Imtheweezel

Jun 20, 2006, 8:29 AM
Yesterday I went to Compusa because I'm searching for a PDA with a keyboard and since I really like the treo (despite all it's problems) I thought about asking if there would be a 700p for gsm carriers such as cingular.

The guy at the store told me that palm is going to lunch a newer one called 720p with wi fi and bluetooth integrated. This sounds too good to be true and maybe the guy was just making fun of me, so can anybody share their knowledge about the subject?

Thanks in advance!
Bigbmc26

Jun 20, 2006, 2:37 PM
We do have a new UMTS Treo with WM5 coming out later this year but as of right now there is no WIFI built in.
Argonnj

Jun 20, 2006, 6:34 PM
Imtheweezel said:
Yesterday I went to Compusa because I'm searching for a PDA with a keyboard and since I really like the treo (despite all it's problems)

What are the problems with the Treo?
Imtheweezel

Jun 21, 2006, 8:28 AM
Well, I had one for almost a year, and as I started loading software I noticed that the phone was freezing more often and that it would reset itself a couple of times per day.

The other problem I had with the phone was that the hole where you put the charger got messed up and I couldn't charge the phone anymore.

That doesn't seem to be that annoying but when you deal with it everyday then it's a pain. Besides it defeats the point of having a PDA if you can't load software because it's going to give you problems. that's the reason why I got the phone on the first place.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the phone, I was waiting to see if palm would deal with those problems and maybe add wi fi before I get another one.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.