metro pcs in Orlando?

Bizzmann

Jul 13, 2004, 5:21 PM
Does anybody know about this happening soon. 😎
muchdrama

Jul 13, 2004, 5:34 PM
Bizzmann said:
Does anybody know about this happening soon. 😎
I hadn't read anything about that. I know they just secured some PCS licenses from NextWave a few days ago, but nothing for the Orlando market. I feel your apprehension though, metro's actually improved their service in South Florida to the point where using their service is a great experience. You can't beat it. No contract. Unlimited minutes. My brother's got the Nokia 2270 on the metro network, and it works great!
Bizzmann

Jul 13, 2004, 5:38 PM
From what I here they will be in orlando by december and I cannot find anything the supports that claim. As far the service you're right you can't beat it, hands down the best offer out there.
muchdrama

Jul 14, 2004, 9:47 AM
Bizzmann said:
From what I here they will be in orlando by december and I cannot find anything the supports that claim. As far the service you're right you can't beat it, hands down the best offer out there.
WHEN it works correctly. metroPCS WAS terrible upon first offering in South Florida. By some small miracle they've actually made it usable, and the coverage is MUCH improved.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.