Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 10 replies

nights and weekends

sammy2

Jul 13, 2004, 1:13 PM
With Verizon's competition turning back the nights and weekend clock I have wondered why Verizon has been so stubborn in keeping the start time at 9PM.

It seems like such an easy way to maintain customer loyalty.

Any thoughts?
Iyvonne

Jul 13, 2004, 2:34 PM
Honestly, I believe VZW is mainly taking a stand to continue expanding thier network, trying to continue to keep up the coverage of most of the united states, there are not many other service who can give the coverage VZW does. So in turn to counter that I believe that the other companys due the so call perks of earlier N&W, roll over minutes and the like.
tomweston713

Jul 14, 2004, 10:55 AM
SURE I HAVE THOUGHTS ON IT. VERIZON IS SOOOO BIG THEY DONT HAVE TO PLEASE CUSTOMERS, AND THEY ARE NOT THAT GREAT EITHER AS PEOPLE THINK, PORT OVER TO ATT WIRELESS AND GET NIGHTS AT 7PM ON 59.99 OR HIGHER FOR FREE, AS WELL AS LOADS OF ANYTIME MINS. PLUS COOL GSM PHONES...
shagVZW

Jul 14, 2004, 5:08 PM
sprint charges for the time to be turned back. you have to watch yourself when it comes to these little "perks" they end up charging you more a month. cingular has roll over only on certain plans and if you are late once in payment you lose it for your whole contract. funny how they never tell you that. verizon doesnt want to add any additional fees for stuff that never is explained in commercials or anything its just for you to find out. im sure verizon will do something but why should we follow companies that are below us?? think about that one
phonepimp3376

Jul 14, 2004, 5:43 PM
Where in the hell did you hear that ****amamie BS about rollover? Not true.

No, God forbid you should give the customers who already overpay you for a service that is slowly falling apart what they WANT AND NEED!!! We kicked your butt in NYC. Just took Best Network Overall in CT. You folks are already losing your grip, and ATTWS hasn't even been integrated yet.

You lost #1 in customer service to T-Mobile. Is the writing on the wall getting easier to read?

See those bright things over your shoulder? Those are our headlights. Won't be long till you're seeing bright RED in FRONT of you. That will be our TAILLIGHTS.
disturbed1

Jul 14, 2004, 6:31 PM
Gonna have to agree with phonepimp there! I've just moved from an area where VZW goes damn near unchallenged except by ALLTEL, who isn't exactly puttin up a good fight. I have NEVER in my life heard so many complaints about any single company. When I asked why they didn't just go to a different carrier I was greeted with "there really isn't anyone else". While that was true there I still can't get over the amazing amounts of horror stories from a city as small as 50,000 or so people.

Contrastly I have yet to hear all that many personal horror stories from Cingular. Top that with the fact that when ATTWS is merged in they'll have the largest coverage area and I wouldn't doubt it if Verizon has to pull a pretty bug rabbit out of its pr...
(continues)
CainMarko

Jul 14, 2004, 8:31 PM
See? These are the BS LIES that VZW tells its customers in order to SCARE them into signing with them. Their sales people are paid to lie their asses off about other services. "you lose your rollover if you're ever late" or "those minutes only last til your contract is over then they take them". What are you fools going to say on the day they announce ON EVERY TV/CABLE/RADIO/etc. STATION that Cingular just became the NUMBER 1 wireless company in the US? With MORE COVERAGE THAN YOU GET IN 15 YEARS.
disturbed1

Jul 14, 2004, 9:33 PM
I for one will be screamin the following:

WOOHOOOO!!!!! WE'RE #1 YEAHHHH....OH YEAH!!!
tomweston713

Jul 15, 2004, 9:38 AM
i agree when the two merge cingular and att. verizon watch out. hooo weeee the coverage is going to be very very good!!!!! plus the most techy phones out there woaaaaa
wb77379

Jul 19, 2004, 2:08 PM
Actually we tied T-Mobile for #1 customer service. Where did your company rank again?
Craftabc

Jul 15, 2004, 8:51 AM
Umm, where did you get that. If your phone gets cut off, you dont lose your rollover minutes. What is this Verizon Propaganda. Where do you get this stuff from. Also, it isnt certain plans that dont have rollover, its only one that doesnt, that is the NGSM 250. and a plan that low is for grandma, who doesnt even need rollover. Below you, Cingular is below you. Let me tell you something, this website is full of really good verizon guys, but you are making them all look bad when you say things that you dont know anything about.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.