Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Motorola Razr V3i

fastcat91

Jan 22, 2006, 5:47 PM
Is Verizon going to get the Motorola Razr V3i?? It is a really cool phone but it is currently in testing for Cingular. Thanks in advance.

Picture Below: (This is from HelloMoto UK)

http://direct.motorola.com/ENG/web_producthome.asp?C ... »
knicksfan

Jan 22, 2006, 9:20 PM
The V3i is a gsm phone. Verizon is a CDMA company.
fastcat91

Jan 22, 2006, 10:31 PM
knicksfan said:
The V3i is a gsm phone. Verizon is a CDMA company.

Well I know that. I guess I was trying to ask if there was ever going to be a CDMA version of the V3i.
moto-massacre

Jan 23, 2006, 11:15 AM
😳 At my verizon kiosk, our verizon account rep. says verizon will be releasing two more razr versions this year, but he believes they will both be the razr v3c just in different colors. razr is getting played out though, if you ask me 🤣
riegglady

Jan 23, 2006, 3:17 PM
I know one color is pink - is it possible to find out what the other color might be? thanks 🙂
moto-massacre

Jan 23, 2006, 5:40 PM
well the color they have out now is the Gunmetal gray. the other two colors are suppsoed to be a Black v3c, and a two-tone gray. That was as-of-dec-2005.
crxtreme89

Jan 24, 2006, 6:21 PM
The Razr can get played out as much as it wants. It only helps my sales for people to be spending more money on phones than the standard free phone. I hope they re-release it 20 times with a different color each time. Maybe a water proof razr? Or how bout a razr that shaves your legs too?
moto-massacre

Jan 24, 2006, 6:59 PM
oh believe me, im GLAD its being played out too! it was an amazing business plan. they basically made a phone 2 years ago that people are STILL anticipating different colors for. And this is in an industry where a product has a sales life of MAYBE 6 months 😁 Hoo-Ray for Motorola!! i would DEFINATELY buy the water-proof razr though 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.