Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Any news on LG VX8000? is it really for VZW?

Salx22

Jun 11, 2004, 6:02 PM
I have been patiently waiting for this phone to come out. I haven't been able to find any updates about it yet. Does anyone know any new info on the phone? such as..when does it comes out..or if the phone is definetely going to be available for verizon wireless? any help or info is much appreciated! thanks 🙂
-sal
The Alchemist

Jun 11, 2004, 10:36 PM
it's definitely for vzw because its an EV-DO phone. it'll be verizon's first EV-DO phone actually. the "patiently" in your "waiting" will wear off since EV-DO won't be launched nationally until 2005. might as well pick up the vx7000 on the june 25th.
Salx22

Jun 12, 2004, 9:09 AM
I had thought the vx8000 was coming out this year, as well as ev-do. if not, i'll still wait, because i won't be happy with the vx7000, its not what im looking for, and will be a waste of money for me in the long run. What time in 2005 is the phone and ev-do being launched?
stevedp86

Jul 12, 2004, 4:25 PM
What is Ev-Do?

Also, pick up the VX7000, it's a great phone!
Rich Brome

Jul 14, 2004, 8:52 PM
100% no question it will be for Verizon.

As for when... it's possible it will be out by the end of the year, but in my opinion that's highly unlikely. I'd say Q1 2005 is a better guess.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.