Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

8125 release?

Erdvm2be

Dec 11, 2005, 1:12 PM
Does anyone have any SOLID info on a new release date for this device? Cingular tele sales have NO CLUE.

Thanks!
colione112

Dec 17, 2005, 1:29 PM
We were told early January at my store... but, like I've said before, the remaining inventory of the 5600 has to be sold first, so it might show up earlier than that.
BarnettJr2

Jan 6, 2006, 10:34 PM
They asked about the 8125 not the 2125, which was released Dec. 12. The 8125 is rumored to be release around mid January, from what I've gathered from multiple sources.
colione112

Jan 13, 2006, 3:23 AM
yea it is due out mid jan, but the remaining 5600's have to be sold first. Three audiovox/htc/cingular smart phones will not be on the shelf at the same time.
craigmackinder

Jan 9, 2006, 6:02 PM
I just read an email from a Cingular Wireless rep regarding the Cingular 8100 and 8125 launch date that stated "Unfortunately the launch has been delayed due to a network connectivity issue that was discovered while completing testing.

At this point we are keeping our fingers crossed for a launch at the end of January."

I'll post more as I find out.

http://www.craigmackinder.com/blog »

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.