Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 12 replies

LG vx 9800 or Motorola e815?? Or Wait??

steelerman

Nov 1, 2005, 11:31 AM
My wife and I can upgrade Saturday. Should we get one of these phones or wait a few weeks for the new razor with verizon?? Or any other cool phones???
lorna

Nov 1, 2005, 11:37 AM
steelerman said:
My wife and I can upgrade Saturday. Should we get one of these phones or wait a few weeks for the new razor with verizon?? Or any other cool phones???

The LG vx 9800 is a smart phone with an entire keypad for typing messages. The Moto E815 is not. If you are choosing between these two they you must decide what you want the phone to be able to do for you.

I would not be typing a lot of messages, so I would not get the LG VX 9800. It looks terrific, though. 🙂

-Lorna
steelerman

Nov 1, 2005, 2:15 PM
Tough choice. What about the razor v3 coming??I do a lot of texting.
lorna

Nov 1, 2005, 3:21 PM
steelerman said:
Tough choice. What about the razor v3 coming??I do a lot of texting.

.......... Lorna says ............................................. ...
Far as I know, the RAZR V3 is already out. That is the one that comes in both silver and black.

Slated to come out are:

(1) Moto V3x, (earlier called V1150, then called RAZR V3x). Some say it will come to the USA and some say it won't.

(2) Moto RAZR 2, which is the true upgrade of the RAZR V3, odd as it may seem, for a number go to DOWN to indicate that the features have been remodeled to go UP. Said to be coming to Cingular by December '05.

-Lorna
everman

Nov 1, 2005, 5:40 PM
It sounds like Steelerman is concerned with Verizon phones, and the V3 has not yet come to verizon, or any other cdma carrier.
lorna

Nov 1, 2005, 6:32 PM
Oh!!!!!!!!! Then my comments were irrelevant! Dear me! 😁

Thanks for clarifying. Hmmm. Wouldn't it be great if Verizon could get a RAZR 2 in CDMA!

-Lorna
abcphoneguy

Nov 2, 2005, 12:12 PM
Alltel is getting a Razr soon. Who knows maybe you could by one for alltel and use it on verizon services.
everman

Nov 2, 2005, 1:03 PM
Thats funny.
Vox Dei

Nov 4, 2005, 7:39 PM
CDMA doesn't work that way.
ccanady

Nov 5, 2005, 3:03 PM
i was joking...GOSH
lorilicious

Nov 1, 2005, 3:04 PM
I would GO FOR THE 9800, the text messaging with the full keyboard is awesome! I've heard horror stories about the razr, for instance, is so thin people complain that it overheats ☚ī¸, I work for the insurance company so trust me I get to hear it all!
About the E815, is a nice phone 🙂 But is not as fun as LG, go for the E815 if you want a more "business serious" phone but I think that LG 9800 is just awesome!
danielson

Nov 5, 2005, 4:04 PM
that would be cool if that came out.. too bad my indirect doesn't sell verizon anymore! bah humbug

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.