Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Decent Cingular Phone

Mr. B

Oct 20, 2005, 8:55 PM
Ok have read the forums here and am new to them. I have currently a Moto V600 and this is the 3rd piece of junk they have given me. Pretty much fed up with Motorola phone. Thing is I have been on the phone with cingular and they have told me there are no new phones coming out soon to there knowledge. Of course this could just be because the support people acctually don't know.
Anyway I could care less about PTT and MP3 stuff on my phone, but for work and pleasure I need Bluetooth, Pictures and Video, good signal strength and world capabilities. From what I see on the web and what they are offering on the phone to me sucks and is very unappealing.
If I buy and unlocked phone what is the difficulties of getting it to work on Cingular Syste...
(continues)
diana1gd

Oct 21, 2005, 2:23 PM
Get a RAZR. i haven't had any problems with mine. i love my sony ericsson s710 but it is only tri-band. i've never dropped a call or had any issues with it. if triband's ok, go for it or wait for the z520 which is coming out around Christmas and is tri band also.
colione112

Oct 23, 2005, 11:23 PM
z520 is coming out 1st, 2nd wk of nov.
Mr. B

Oct 21, 2005, 9:40 PM
No Razr as I have 3 coworkers who have that phone and all hate it looking to change. As for the 710 it is not offered here in Houston. There seems to be lots of cool phones with the features I want but no offered by Cingular in my area.

Plus I don't want another Motorola have had noting but problems with them so far.

Thats the reason I thought about getting an unlocked phone and putting my chip in it. Just hate to pay all that money and it won't work on the Cingular network.

Thanks for the input.

B
Mr. B

Oct 21, 2005, 9:59 PM
Sorry my mistake it was another model not offered the S710 is offered.

B
colione112

Oct 23, 2005, 11:25 PM
Go with the 710. I have it, haven't had any problems.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.