Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 28 replies

The Secret about sim cards....

Tmobilegangster

Aug 9, 2005, 9:59 PM
Ever wonder why somebody would want 10-50 sim cards?

Gangsters and Drug Dealers buy large quantities of pre-paid phones, starter kits and sim cards to place calls from several different phones when they are moving a lot of "weight".

And you thought gangsters got tmobile for the sidekick....well maybe that too.
BlueHFX

Aug 10, 2005, 6:41 AM
Tmobilegangster said:

Gangsters and Drug Dealers buy large quantities of pre-paid phones, starter kits and sim cards to place calls from several different phones when they are moving a lot of "weight".

So you are saying that T-Mobile promotes crime in America and purposely makes it easier for them? And that t mobile helps with America's children being addicted to crack and stuff? and that T mobile assist in having people killed with this practice? Does not sound like T Mobile cares about the health and safety of Americans, but hey it is a foreign owned company.
stevelvl

Aug 10, 2005, 9:32 AM
BlueHFX said:
Tmobilegangster said:

So you are saying that T-Mobile promotes crime in America and purposely makes it easier for them? And that t mobile helps with America's children being addicted to crack and stuff? and that T mobile assist in having people killed with this practice? Does not sound like T Mobile cares about the health and safety of Americans, but hey it i
(continues)
colione112

Aug 10, 2005, 10:19 AM
what are you talking about?? Not only does tmobile use sim cards (so you can easily switch phones everyday if you want), but so does cingular and NEXTEL. The drug dealers will find a way around any system.

If you want to bash Tmobile, do it because their network sucks, not because of some silly made up excuse that you thought of while sitting on the toilet.
Vox Dei

Aug 10, 2005, 12:31 PM
Hehe. this is funny...But i think you missed it.
BlueHFX

Aug 10, 2005, 1:19 PM
Vox Dei said:
Hehe. this is funny...But i think you missed it.

Me or the other guy that did not like me making fun of t-mobile?
Vox Dei

Aug 11, 2005, 6:30 PM
The other guy. I don't think he got it.
madpuffcalm

Aug 12, 2005, 10:04 PM
i dont think he got it at all. i love this type of false news humor ****.
its good.

and hey if you get bored, check out the lounge for even more fake bullshit me and my buddy in the CLM department posted. its just nuts.
caffeine and heroine anyone?

itch itch
sucka420

Sep 20, 2005, 4:29 PM
U guys got too much time on your hands.LOL.
Manwithastick

Aug 22, 2005, 3:45 PM
I work for T-mobile and love my company but, this is pretty funny! 🤣
BlueHFX

Aug 10, 2005, 1:18 PM
colione112 said:
what are you talking about?? Not only does tmobile use sim cards (so you can easily switch phones everyday if you want), but so does cingular and NEXTEL. The drug dealers will find a way around any system.

If you want to bash Tmobile, do it because their network sucks, not because of some silly made up excuse that you thought of while sitting on the toilet.

I know that I am bashing them because the way the t mobile guy posted his message. He seemed to promote it for t-mobile. This T mobile gangster as he calls himself promotes t-mobile but promoting it the way he did is just plain stupid.
stevelvl

Aug 10, 2005, 10:14 PM
colione112 said:

🤣

when looking for a new tmob phone i recomend you get one that has a since of humor since you obviously have none and by the way i was picking my nose not sitting on the toilet
lorna

Aug 12, 2005, 5:33 PM
colione112 said:
................If you want to bash Tmobile, do it because their network sucks, not because of some silly made up excuse that you thought of while sitting on the toilet.

.......... Lorna says ............................................. ...
This is officially my first Huge Laugh of the Day! I'm still laughing, Colione. Bless your gangster soul!
🤣
Vox Dei

Aug 12, 2005, 8:22 PM
Unfortunatly i think he was serious with that post. He hasn't figure out yet that everyone is joking 😛
lorna

Aug 12, 2005, 8:48 PM
Actually I read the first post and I thought the poster was serious. 🤣

-Lorna
erguy

Aug 23, 2005, 9:54 AM
Although, there is some truth about the use of multiple sim cards to elude law enforcement this is hardly the fault of T-Mobile. This practice can and does occur with all provider/technology that use sim cards ie Cingular, Nextel/Boost. But most folks who use wireless technology for criminal purposes stick to prepaid.
everman

Aug 23, 2005, 3:58 PM
Where you at?
with my money 😲
stevelvl

Aug 23, 2005, 11:59 PM
erguy said:
Although, there is some truth about the use of multiple sim cards to elude law enforcement this is hardly the fault of T-Mobile. This practice can and does occur with all provider/technology that use sim cards ie Cingular, Nextel/Boost. But most folks who use wireless technology for criminal purposes stick to prepaid.

erguy said:

you are abs...
(continues)
PolarIce

Sep 13, 2005, 9:43 PM
LOL...this is too good. 🤣
stevelvl

Sep 13, 2005, 10:50 PM
finally some one intelagent enough to grasp the true humor in that post. i thought it was all for not.
everman

Sep 14, 2005, 11:50 AM
I wonder if you are aware of the irony of praising someone for being intelligent, while spelling intelligent wrong.
I found the humor in that.
gargspy

Sep 14, 2005, 3:06 PM
You my friend.....are a little off... 🙄
gargspy

Sep 14, 2005, 3:13 PM
I do not know what you people think you are talking about in reference to "gangsters using multiple SIM cards in an effort to elude law enforcement". I work in the telecom industry...and no matter how many SIM cards you use, the handset you use has to register with the network which in turn notifies the system of your location. So stop talking all of this garbage.....you are wrong...so wrong....oh yes.......and wrong. That is all...
Vox Dei

Sep 14, 2005, 4:02 PM
Ya that has nothing to do with why they use multipule SIM's. It's because they make their call for drop off or what not then trash that SIM. Now that number isn't on the network so they can't find that number next time it makes a call because that number never makes a call. They do the same thing with CDMA phones but they just use multiple phones and then trash the phone. I have a aunt in lawenforcment and she explained this to me.
colione112

Aug 11, 2005, 10:06 PM
me, I got it. they can do the same thing with verizon, or virgin mobile, or whatever... it's a matter of how much money they want to spend to keep from gettin caught.

SIM cards just make it easier, true, but you can do the same thing with any carier, they dont have to use SIM cards.
Vox Dei

Aug 12, 2005, 1:47 PM
You i don't think you have got it yet. You have to lighten up a little.
everman

Aug 21, 2005, 8:51 AM
....and you smell like old bacon.
everman

Sep 10, 2005, 4:10 PM
bump
PolarIce

Sep 16, 2005, 4:13 PM
LOL 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
ok, ok...let's pretend I have 5 SIM cards. Are you saying that I could activate each one and have full use of it? SIM= Subscriber Identity Module. That means I have to have a rate plan activated on EACH SIM. Each SIM has an IMEI number that is unique to the carrier and the acct. Having a rate plan for each SIM can be very costly if the customer is 'moving goods'often. As for prepaid, that is just a gamble the carries have to take. As long as the consumer pays the bill on the SIM, then why should they (carrier) worry?
As for blaming an individual carrier for condoning a certain behaviour...shame on you; what a stupid thought

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.