Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

LG F7200

JStonez

May 7, 2005, 7:44 PM
LG F7200 to show up in mid-June....another slider. Hopefully improved on the F9100.

Not sure about specifics as we just got our proto version the other day. Not terribly optimistic; LG tends to make phones I would like to use as projectiles or ornaments or something...

More info as I get it.
colione112

Aug 2, 2005, 12:31 AM
what company??
colione112

Sep 23, 2005, 12:33 AM
Here's more info.. the f7200 is one of the launch ptt phones for cing.. not a replacement for the 9100, look for the 9200 for that... it's in the works.

The phone is actually pretty slick (compared to most LG's)

Actually Cing is taking another look at the launch of this phone because of availability.
Major

Sep 27, 2005, 12:05 PM
I had a chance to play around with this phone. The slider feature could be nice. It is not the type of phone a construction working want to use. They might want to wait for the more rugged Motorola handset coming out in 2006.

But, it is not text massager friendly. Bottom portion of top slider can get in the way of your fingers.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.