Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Question about Nokia 6230

VZWdawg

Apr 17, 2005, 9:36 AM
I was wondering if this phone has a problem with playing a full music ringtone? I had this problem with my Samsung s307 some time back where if you downloaded musictones from Cingular, they would only be a single verse repeated over and over (or maybe even two words!! 👿 ) while others with different phones could download the same tone from the Cingular site and it actually played a good full 2 verses of the same song. Does this phone play the complete tone? I figured it would and I was looking to upgrade my Cingular phone shortly. Any info would be greatly appreciated! 🙂
lanicusmaximus

Apr 21, 2005, 1:15 PM
Well, my roommate has one and it plays this Boom Boom Bah song or something like that (he likes playing it when I'm around because it has my name in it...it's the only song with my name in it and totally on accident. I guess it's just in some other language).
Sorry about the tangent but what I've seen it played the full song for him.
VZWdawg

Apr 21, 2005, 4:12 PM
😁 Cool! I appreciate your information. One other question I have is about the 6230i. Basically, I'm just curious as to whether or not this phone will even come out for Cingular (if anyone). Given that it has a push-to-talk capability, it seems highly unlikely that it will be released as Cingular isn't in any rush to release a push-to-talk service. I have a feeling they won't be releasing a phone with "dead" features either. Anyone know?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.