Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Apple working on a CDMA iphon, hmmm

dshearn

Sep 30, 2008, 3:30 PM
the very worst part of the Iphone is the network in my area.

I am sure in some places the Network rocks, But none that I have ever been to.
mist668

Sep 30, 2008, 3:46 PM
no point in owning the iphone 3g unless you live in a major city, its cracked up to be more then it is
Jayshmay

Oct 1, 2008, 12:28 AM
Other than the multi-touch technology, a lot of things are overated about the iphone. The damn thing has a 2mp camera but you can't even send MMS's talk about over rated.
Fredd

Feb 16, 2009, 10:40 AM
But you can send them as an email...
-chels-

Jan 21, 2009, 6:57 PM
😁 I hope this is true!! I want Sprint to get it soooo bad!!
Hayate392

Mar 11, 2009, 12:28 PM
and i hope you lose your job sooo bad...selfish idiot...
girlsgotphone

Feb 15, 2009, 1:37 PM
I got an iPod Touch to get my fix of swishing through apps.

Happy with my Samsung Omnia which has a 5 megapixel camera, 8GB internal memory plus microSD slot up to another 16GB, I can switch out the battery if need be, wi-fi capable, can view and edit Office docs, oh, and I can get insurance on it including accidental and water damage, which iPhone can't have through ATT. 😁
mellowlen62

Mar 17, 2009, 6:09 PM
I know people with AT&T who have Ipod Touch and another phone for their phone. Tells you something, doesn't it?? lol
ajlineman

Feb 16, 2009, 3:41 PM
Apple knows the iPhone will lose value if it can't be taken internationally, they won't release this until the iPhone has "lost its luster"
Also, the AT&T exclusivity was resigned with the release of the 3G, and goes till 2010.
JLYNNE

Mar 10, 2009, 2:13 PM
If you read the article, even engadget pretty much calls BS on this.

Plus, like an above poster said, exclusivity with AT&T doesn't run out for over a year and a half.. and I honestly can't see them making a CDMA phone in the near future. I'm not saying it won't ever happen, but come on, Jobs thinks that picture messaging is outdated.. I doubt he'd go for a market that isn't globally widely available..

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.