Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

New IDEN phones

Kerri8382

Oct 17, 2007, 4:34 PM
I am in a forbarence market (means Nextel and Sprint are still very seperate and the hybrids/powersource phones do not work.) Does anyone know of any new IDEN only phones/blackberrys coming out. I went to upgrade the other day and they had all the same phones as the last time (2 years ago) that I was in there. ☹️
SprintTechMN

Oct 19, 2007, 12:38 PM
I haven't seen anything lately.
StoreLead

Oct 19, 2007, 1:03 PM
i335 i think is the model number.

it's a thin entry level device. i got to play with one last month, and i liked it.
Chippewas86

Nov 3, 2007, 9:34 AM
i335 is coming out in mid-November. It is the nextel version of boost's i425t.

https://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=1263 »

There is also a new rugged phone coming out similar to the i560, but the flip is similar to a Katana.
kreesedup

Nov 8, 2007, 2:44 PM
that phone(i425) went to boost havent seen or heard any new phones for nextel. Just the opposite they keep on discontinuing phones I think they are down to about 8-10, i836 is at end of life, will be i880 re-released in Grey. They are building out the powersource line nextel is sprints redheaded step child, sorry but dosent look promising

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.