Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 8 replies

New Verizon Phones?

beam3

Nov 12, 2004, 3:19 PM
Are there any new Verizon phones coming out soon? I'd like to get a new one but if Motorola is launching the v65p or the v265 in the near future I'll wait.

Thanks
bleu_tropix

Nov 12, 2004, 4:42 PM
I think the v265 is already out
pizpiz80

Nov 13, 2004, 12:33 PM
yeah the v265 is on the web site.
khanhvo

Dec 10, 2004, 4:38 PM
I heard a rummor saying that Verizon will have three new phones next year. Nokia, Motorola and a samsung. All suppose to be hi-end with bluetooth.
theLGman

Dec 10, 2004, 6:41 PM
Actually, when i spoke to a Motorola rep at a recent CTIA convention, he told me that one of the phones that they are releasing will be a version of the ever-popular StarTAC phone. Its supposed to have the same basic look, but the battery will be internal, instead.
khanhvo

Dec 10, 2004, 6:52 PM
What I saw was a phone that look very similar to the 710 that currently Verizon is carrying. It's in the testing phase with Verizon now.
kountryjentleman

Jan 17, 2005, 8:20 PM
There are many Motorola phones being tested on Verizon's network right now. Within the next month or two they should start showing up.
giberson

Jan 11, 2005, 10:53 PM
Anyone know if any of these phones will be Palm OS 5.x? I went to the Windows OS and can't stand it...mostly because of the extremely limited choice of third party programs on the market. How can you beat Agendus and ShadowPlan with a microsoft based program?...nothing even close.
blatch

Jan 13, 2005, 3:36 PM
giberson said:
Anyone know if any of these phones will be Palm OS 5.x? I went to the Windows OS and can't stand it...mostly because of the extremely limited choice of third party programs on the market. How can you beat Agendus and ShadowPlan with a microsoft based program?...nothing even close.

Mmmmm, tacos. 😁 😁 😁 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.