Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Lg 570 Fusic II

RAstle2

May 14, 2007, 11:56 PM
So word on the street the fusic 2 will also come in a black color or exclusively a black color as opposed to the current white. Anyone know the news on that???
Rich Brome

May 15, 2007, 5:59 AM
Black is one color. Blue may be another:

https://www.phonescoop.com/articles/ctia_2007/index. ... »
mistyrenee42

May 30, 2007, 12:29 AM
pink and black from what i've heard
halistan

May 31, 2007, 9:27 AM
If they keep the trend that they did with the first FUSIC, then there will probably be 4-5 colors to choose from. I'd bet that there will be black, blue, green, pink, and red.
mistyrenee42

May 31, 2007, 6:48 PM
I found some pictures online and if they are accurate the new Fusic won't have the faceplates. It kinda looks like a cross between the razor and the Katana with external MP3 controls.
halistan

May 31, 2007, 10:41 PM
Well duh 🙂 I've seen those pics too, but it wouldn't stop them from making the entire external housing a different color.
neversayforever11

May 31, 2007, 9:01 PM
I have herd of a Black, Pink, and Blue one.... I know the original fusic was a hit lets wait and see if the second one if also!
RaunchyFarts

Jun 8, 2007, 10:57 PM
With the the ITC ban currently in full effect, don't expect to be seeing this device or any other Qualcomm chipset based wireless device anytime soon. I can honestly say I see the CDMA wireless carriers going to get more than their share of getting kicked where the sun doesn't shine so I hope their CEOs keep plent of ice bags on hand.
krickt

Jun 9, 2007, 11:18 AM
The ban also applies to 3G carriers and WCDMA and that one that sounds like HDSp.... whatever. So it will be more than CDMA carriers in trouble. I'm hoping that Nokia steps up and gets a CDMA chip developed, quick, now that Quaalcom is finally being held accountable as a monopoly.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.