Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

NEW NOKIA 2 VERIZON ANYTIME SOON?

NokiaFan

Apr 12, 2007, 8:59 PM
So I was just wondering if they r getting any new Nokias. Y is it that they get all the Nokias that arent built so good, They r VERY BULKY and ALWAYS HAVE AN ANTENA? Most of the other phones they get now r with internal Antena. The 6256i was good 4 a while but then it turned out 2 be awfull and ended up getting a samsung now..Im lookin 2 maybe get the newer Nokia if its any good and if they get one..Anybody know?
motorolaQ2

Apr 16, 2007, 6:35 PM
if all their other phones are with internal antennas then why would they get even more phones with them?? some people prefer bigger phones and such and if all of verizons phones are slim and are for fashion then its good they have a diversity with nokia phones. And i dont see why they would get rid of them because their sales are high with them. verizon is making the most money of the other cdma networks

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.