Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Phone Number Lookup

ScottRTL

Apr 3, 2006, 8:38 PM
Does anyone know a good site to lookup phone numbers on the internet and know if it is a wireless number or a landline number even if it is in anywhere in the world?

Thanks
Vox Dei

Apr 3, 2006, 8:41 PM
www.411.com Tons of popup adds but it will tell you if it's landline or wireless to an extent. Keep in mind with number portability it gets less and less reliable.
ScottRTL

Apr 3, 2006, 9:07 PM
That one works okay for North America, but I am looking for one that works with international numbers as well...anyone know?

It would be nice if it:

Told Wireline or Wireless
What Country it was
What Carrier

Thats would be ideal
ScottRTL

Apr 4, 2006, 4:58 AM
bump
MIKE3222

Apr 4, 2006, 9:17 AM
with portability that's going to get harder and harder to find, seeing as noone keeps a tab on that. subscribers don't publish what numbers they have in service, so it's hard to know who owns what number. it's possible i suppose, but if anyone managed to do it, it would be a pay service.
littlefuzzbear

Apr 4, 2006, 10:50 AM
ScottRTL said:
That one works okay for North America, but I am looking for one that works with international numbers as well...anyone know?

It would be nice if it:

Told Wireline or Wireless
What Country it was
What Carrier

Thats would be ideal

Intesrnational? Doesn't exist. You'd have to go to a lookup for each country. Not all countries even have a regular phone number lookup. I hope your language skills are up-to-date!
littlefuzzbear

Apr 4, 2006, 10:48 AM
ScottRTL said:
Does anyone know a good site to lookup phone numbers on the internet and know if it is a wireless number or a landline number even if it is in anywhere in the world?

Thanks

www.switchboard.com is one. You're not going to find wireless numbers unless you pay.
colione112

Apr 6, 2006, 1:34 AM
www.anywho.com Use reverse lookup and you can punch in a number.
Jessie Buchman

May 5, 2022, 1:17 PM
Reverse phone lookup is a service that allows anyone to trace a mobile or landline number or display information about the owner of the number. This includes name, address, and other contact details.
This is a simple tool to find your caller information. Just you have to put his number and our system will give you the information about the number like owner name, address, email address and more.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.