Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

all discussions

WOW, I got a new Verizon phone.... Kyocera Koi/KX2

Michael Knight

Jun 30, 2004, 6:29 AM
Got the phone active on the network, it is a tri-mode phone but only picking up digital roam. My buddies brother works for Kyocera and got of these phones about 5 months ago in the developmental stages. I haven't used my Verizon phone lately because now that I work for T-Mobile I get more minutes and I'm not allowed to have my Verizon phone on the floor... 😛

Anyhow, we registered it on the network and made a test call and everything. You can just tell though, of course, that this is not a finished product, it must have a firmware update or something.... All in all though, awesome menu system and options, very cool phone. My buddies brother is out of the country right now and we can't talk to him directly... so does anyone have som...
(continues)
Michael Knight

Jun 30, 2004, 6:57 AM
After poking around the menu, I was able to see the current software...

SW Version:
MD0.2.21test

PRI Version:
KX2_Verizon_T03

SID:

Browser Info:
Openwave 6.1L

The service menu is still the same (remember from my Sprint PCS days) where 111111 activates the service menu, but I don't have the lock code... I take it Verizon CS wouldn't have that would they...
Big Poppa

Mar 31, 2005, 4:28 PM
Give me the ESN and I'll get your SPC

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2020 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.