Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

all discussions

Help me pick an ATT smartphone with good sound

PeterL

Nov 24, 2010, 12:46 PM
I'm old-fashioned. A phone's primary function is to make phone calls. A year ago I tried two fancy new phones, then went back to my Samsung A437. Also, I don't like carrying heavy things.

I've read reviews on quite a phew current fones and found almost none with well-reviewed sound. The new Samsung Focus seems to sound good, but the battery is being reviled.

Anyone know of a smartphone on ATT with good call quality, as light as possible, and small enough to actually hold in one hand as a phone? I'm getting tired of portable computers that happen to make phone calls as an afterthought.

Many thanks.
slolearner

Dec 1, 2010, 1:13 PM
People are going to hate me for this recommendation, but go check out the Motorola Backflip. It cannot be denied, that the speaker on that sucker is top notch. On top of that, it's been around long enough that you can get it for free at a lot of stores.

You could also take a look at the new HTC Surround.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2020 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.