Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

all discussions

Signal Strength

TellicoT

Jun 9, 2008, 11:06 AM
I have a 3 yr old Moto v710. I love it, but I would like to possibly upgrade. I have researched info and found this phone to have the best signal strength. Because of where I live(foothills of the Smokies) I really need a strong signal. I have verizon, one neighbor sprint and the other tmobile. We can stand side by side and my phone is the only one to receive a signal.I do not need all the bells and whistles of the smart phones. I just really want signal strength. I recently tried a Moto 325 with no success. As silly as it sounds, the retractable antenna of the v710 is supposed to help. Any feedback as to what's on the market in new phones that will continue to give me the signal strength I need. Most Verizon reps, say the v710 is the best f...
(continues)
Dogism

Jun 9, 2008, 12:37 PM
Motorola W755 very strong reception in fringe areas, that one should work, if not then try the lg 8350 it's amazing at getting a signal...if that one for some crazy reason fails..then ebay yourself a new v710. hope this helps.
TellicoT

Jun 9, 2008, 3:29 PM
Thanks for the response. I'll look into those options.
Antonkucinski

Aug 17, 2011, 4:46 PM
How about something simpler? Many reviews mention that such and such a phone "was a signal hound" or "passed the vault test with flying colors" or held a signal in the Lincoln Tunnel.

Perhaps you could publish a list of phones that passed the vault test?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2019 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.