Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

all discussions

show all 6 replies

KRZR/ROKR/RAZR V9m

k0rdell

Feb 19, 2008, 1:33 AM
Deciding between a couple Motorola phones and thought I would ask for some opinions.

I can actually get a RAZR V3m for nothing, but that is what I currently have and would like to move on to something else.

KRZR and ROKR would each cost me $50-%75. Not sure I'm crazy about the ROKR non-flip style.

I really like what I've read about the RAZR V9m, but that would end up running me upward to $200, so I'm not sure if I like it THAT much.

Any advice on which way to go?

Thanks!
The King of Kingz

Feb 19, 2008, 2:40 AM
my advice it to avoid the Krzr. Go with the Rokr but imho the v9m is a VERY good phone
k0rdell

Feb 19, 2008, 9:02 AM
Thanks King.

I'm really leaning hard toward the v9m, just deciding whether the price is going to keep me away.

Thanks for your input. 🙂
phonetechie

Feb 19, 2008, 6:44 PM
hey! i wud chooz neither of them cuz they all suck. instead, u cud get the motorola RIZR which is sooooo much more awesome than any of them. it's a slide phone, has a great camera wit video. i think its the newest one out of all of the phones u picked. 😳 😲 🤣 🙄 😁 🤣 😉
lakerboi08

Feb 24, 2008, 1:59 AM
to be honist moto phones suck! dont do it..i know i work in the wireless ind 😈
vs1phn

Feb 25, 2008, 6:55 PM
none of those!!! go for lg.
JessicaLauren

Feb 25, 2008, 8:56 PM
RAZR V9m for sure! I have it and LOVE IT! it's definitely worth 200. I have a hard time finding a phone with the features and look that I like, and this phone has it!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2020 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.