Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Moto's LInux on Cdma?

dead_psycho1

May 18, 2007, 6:51 AM
why isn't there going to be that slick new linux java interface in cdma phones? i know that there is the whole brew thing but nokia includes both on there phones i know for a fact because thats the phone i currently own (6265i). Also seing as it won't have the new interface what will it be like with the touch screen? will it be that much better than the krzr? and also does it have ad2p on the cdma side?
krickt

May 18, 2007, 9:52 AM
None of my Motorolas have ad2p, so, no the krzr doesn't have it in CDMA. I'm usually underwhelmed with Motorola's offerings in general. I have loved finding out that Nokias do things that aren't widely advertised (like ad2p).
dead_psycho1

May 18, 2007, 9:57 AM
so wht nokia's are you talking about? i really would like my next phone to have it and i heard that the razr2 was suppose to have it... also doesn't the max on verizon have it?
krickt

May 18, 2007, 10:09 AM
I have a 6255, hubbie is testing a 6265, he loves it. He wants a Q, but I know he's going to be disapointed. All the cool phones from Nokia are discontinued. I really wish they would try to sue Qualcomm again rather than just give up on us lowly CDMA customers.
dead_psycho1

May 18, 2007, 10:24 AM
yes thats why i was asking he only carrier i can get service from is uscc... there aren't many phones that support it yet are there...
krickt

May 18, 2007, 11:07 AM
I'm USCC as well. Nokia is the only one I know of at the moment, and I don't think that there are any of them left out there.
dead_psycho1

May 18, 2007, 3:12 PM
so the nokia does have ad2p because i have one that i could get.
THEMAN

May 18, 2007, 5:14 PM
Although you can listen to the music player on the 6265i over bluetooth it is NOT a2dp.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2019 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.