Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

memory card problem

coastryder02

Oct 6, 2007, 8:58 PM
I have the new slvrL7C. I am having difficulties getting the phone to recognize my SD memory card. How do i get the songs off my computer onto the memory and into the phone. I went to media player, transfered them as mp3's. checked on the computer to make sure they were on the card, which they are, put it in the phone and did the search thing, but nothing is coming off the card into the phone.....UGHhhhhhhhhh it doesnt even recognize that there is a card in there. The card is new, and the infomation out there to help us out is terrible. anyone out there at this hour please help!
Lederhosen19

Oct 7, 2007, 12:30 PM
One thing to do is make sure the cards in all the way. And try formating the card, that works sometimes.
Other than that, idk why it wouldn't work 😕
SprintTechMN

Oct 13, 2007, 11:01 AM
If the above doesn't work, I'd take it to a service center, and see what they think.
spazebar

Oct 16, 2007, 5:05 PM
whats the capacity on the card you are using if its large (1gb +) and you have an older phone it may not be supported. Check your users manual. If this is the case you can either return the card get one thats supported or format the card to a smaller size. Hope that helps.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.