Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Samsung WEP 200

Foamy

May 24, 2007, 12:45 PM
I just got this headset and it's quality is amazing. Though I can't seem to get the damn thing to stay in my ear.

I've found a great solution for that (which even increases the quality).

I had an old jabra headset that has the ear gel on it. I took the ear gel off and it fits perfectly on there and hasn't fallen out of my ear yet. Even with shaking my head around.

And since it's the ear gel, it cancels out most of the background noise around me so I can hear alot better.

Just a little tip I thought I'd pass along.
blackandyellow

May 30, 2007, 9:37 PM
That's a good tip for sharing. I'll make sure I see the folks over at the Sprint store down the way from my building about this one. I know for about $9.99, you can get some of the Jabra ear gels from Best Buy.
goodbyejack

Jun 7, 2007, 9:14 AM
Thats awesome! Because I love that headset and the quality is amazing, but even with the different sized ear pieces I cant get it to stay in. YAY! You have made my day!
Foamy

Jun 7, 2007, 12:15 PM
I had the same problem. I just happened to have a headset with the ear gel. It fit perfect. I couldn't be happier now.

And with the ear gel I can't make the thing fall out.
krickt

Jun 7, 2007, 3:46 PM
RadioShack sells different kinds of eargels.... just for a reference, no ad time or anything.
goodbyejack

Jun 18, 2007, 4:54 PM
I went and bought a 12 pack of ear gels at Radioshack for about 3 bucks and put one on my samsung WEP200 headset and I have never been happier! Thanks for the advice!
RaunchyFarts

Jun 19, 2007, 6:10 PM
The best price for the Samsung WEP200 from what I've seen is in the T Mobile retail stores for $39.99 plus applicable sales tax.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.