Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

A Question for the 6265/6265I users out there

sheeley14

Feb 9, 2007, 8:29 AM
I have just got a new memory card for my phone. it works when i put it in the phone. I have also ordered a cable for my phone. But i am using a card reader and it isn't working so well. (I have usc). Which card works the best. Which mode of transfer is better(Bluetooth or data cable).
krickt

Feb 9, 2007, 11:37 AM
Data cable is the fastest and easiest way to do it. I haven't noticed any one brand of card working better than another.
FRANoKia

Feb 12, 2007, 4:48 PM
data cable for sure is the best way. most all cards are made by the same company anyways and then branded differently by the company that sells them so it shouldn't make a difference. no moving parts so there is nothing to be manufactured cheaply that could possibly break
uhxooh

Aug 24, 2007, 11:05 AM
i would say data cable.. try this website they have many bluetooth and data cables programs for phones.. www.myphonelounge.com

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.