Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Is 10MB per month enough?

bigkutta

Jul 26, 2006, 10:27 AM
Hello - I just bought the moto Q and signed up for the 10MB per month data plan from VZ. I want to know if this is enough to do the follwing:

1) Browse websites, no movie downloads etc
2) send SMS and IMs
3) Check company emails (quite a few emails but i will not be downloading the attachments to the PDA). Just reading and replying to emails

Do you think i need more than 10MB?

Any opinions are appreciated
nextel18

Jul 26, 2006, 1:30 PM
Yea, I think you would need more because I have a blackberry, well a few, and I can use 10mb within 10 days.

If they have unlimited I would say get it. Can’t you change it back anyway to the lower one? Remember, it is better to be safe then sorry.
sowhatsowhat10

Jul 26, 2006, 7:57 PM
and dont forget.......VZW's DATA ARPU goes up 2.99999% 🀀

🀣
nextel18

Jul 27, 2006, 12:58 PM
yes!!!
sowhatsowhat10

Jul 27, 2006, 8:57 PM
🀣
nextel18

Jul 28, 2006, 8:17 AM
😎 πŸ™‚
Wireless Consultant

Jul 31, 2006, 9:57 AM
Go with the unlimited package for $44.99. Then after a couple of months look at your average usage and if you are under the 10MB lower the rate plan.

Everybody plays with a new toy a lot at the beginning and browsing the web uses a lot of data especially when you are moving at the EVDO speeds.

www.wirelessconsultant.net

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.